Kundalini yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan is a safe and comprehensive system which combines breathing, stretching, movement, meditation, and more for the experience of spirit and to heal your life. No experience in yoga is necessary for you to participate fully in this work. Everyone is welcome.
Not just a physical discipline, Kundalini Yoga encompasses the whole person: body, mind and spirit. It is designed to cultivate energy, endurance, stress mastery and the development of personal resources for the active lifestyle of our times. With a broad spectrum of techniques, classes can be tailored to achieve many results:
* Overall health: strength and flexibility, enhancing your respiratory system and circulation, improving your digestion, strengthening your nervous system, invigorating your glandular system, building up your immune system and maintaining a youthful appearance.
* Reducing stress and creating deep inner calm
* Improving concentration and memory
* Awakening the Spiritual Self: the experience of unity through yoga brings you into contact with your infinity, your link to the universe.
* Creating prosperity
* Removing fears and traumas
* Mastering the self and increasing self-confidence
* Improving relationships and marriage
Cost is $30. A minimum of 6 participants will be required to hold the event. Please pre-register at www.uptownyogamhc.com or call the studio at 252-499-2350
“Let your radiant body shine like the sun! Developing your radiant body, (part of the 10 body system of Kundalini Yoga that you will learn more about in this workshop), helps you to attract to yourself the things that you need in your life.
When your radiant body is strong, you are courageous and prosperous! Come and join us as we do Kundalini yoga sets and meditations to enhance your shine!”
Come experience this AMAZING Kundalini Workshop hosted by HarDarshan K. Khalsa, MA, E-RYT500 from Chapel Hill, NC! HarDarshan is a licensed Professional Counselor in NC with an expertise in Transpersonal Counceling Psychology. She is also a Registered Yoga Therapist and teaches Kundalini Yoga & Meditation as taught by Yogi Bhajan.
You can find out more about HarDarshan K. Khalsa's services and teachings at http://sacredlistener.com and http://matashaktiashram.org.